Colorful and enticing, this 7-Layer Dip always takes center stage on the snack table and reminds me of a dish my dorm-mom made in school. It’s so colorful and enticing that you can’t look away! Make sure to serve it with chips that are large enough to scoop up each delectable layer.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- ½ (8-ounce) container cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can black olives, drained
- ¼ cup sliced jalapeños, jarred or fresh
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- Corn chips or tortilla chips, for serving
- Spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Spread the chili evenly over the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream and cream cheese and stir until well combined. Dollop the mixture over the chili, then spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the Mexican-blend cheese over the top of the sour cream mixture.
- Cover and cook on High for 1½ to 2 hours.
- Add the black olives, jalapeños, tomatoes, and scallions in layers.
- Serve with chips.