These almond bars are the perfect thing to make ahead of time and take with you when on the go. These bars are healthier for you than the bars you may find at the store, and it’s fun to make at the same time.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 3 cups old fashion oats
- ¾ cups honey
- 1 cup almond bars
How to Make It
- Before doing anything else, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking dish. Now melt the butter and honey in a heated saucepan, remember to stir while they melt.
- In a large bowl, combine this mixture with the oats and stir until well combined.
- Now transfer the mixture from the bowl to the baking dish and press down.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until brown. Allow to cool before eating or storing.