Real comfort food! Everybody is sure to go back for seconds.
- Yield: 10 Servings
- 15 oz cans green beans, drained
- 1 lb bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 0.66 cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
How to Make It
- Place green beans in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan; set aside. In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until partially done but not too crisp. Drain bacon on paper towels; set aside some bacon for topping.
- Scatter remaining bacon over green beans. Drizzle with a tablespoon of bacon drippings, if desired. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; spoon over green bean mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until heated through. Top with reserved bacon.