- Yield: 18 MUFFINS
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2¼ cups (270 grams) chickpea flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 0.33 cup natural cane sugar
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1½ cups blueberries
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray 18 cups of two 12-count standard muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the sugar and butter on medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes, until light and fluffy. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Add the eggs and vanilla; beat for 1 minute, until blended and fluffy.
- Mix half of the flour mixture and half of the milk by hand into the butter mixture until just blended; repeat with the remaining flour mixture and milk. Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter equally among the 18 prepared muffin cups (cups will be about half full; do not overfill).
- Bake for 13 to 18 minutes, until the tops are golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the muffins cool in the pans on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then release them onto the rack to cool completely.