- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 pound skirt steak, cut into 3 pieces
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- ½ red chili pepper, sliced
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- Fresh cilantro and lime wedges, for serving
How to Make It
- Season the steak with 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook in the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until medium-rare, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Let rest; slice.
- Add the pineapple and chili to the skillet; cook until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve the steak and pineapple in the tortillas with cilantro and lime wedges.