- Yield: 6 , about ½ cup per serving
- 3 cups sliced fresh ripe peaches
- 2 cups raspberries
- ¼ cup granulated Splenda
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ½ cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons light, trans-fat-free margarine, melted
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the peaches and berries with Splenda and flour; place in prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, and margarine; sprinkle evenly over fruit mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until peaches are tender and topping is golden. Let cool 15 minutes before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.