- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour 25 Minutes
- 2 pints Brussels sprouts, shaved on a mandoline or cut as thinly as possible
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, grated on the large side of a box grater
- 1 Granny Smith apple, julienned
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Kosher salt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, toss together the Brussels sprouts, onion, carrots, and apple.
- Combine the vinegar, mustard, and honey in a small bowl and whisk well.
- Add the vinegar mixture to the veggies, season with salt, toss to combine, and let sit for at least 1 hour.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, taste, and adjust the seasoning if needed (it probably will).