Tender chicken is coated in tangy hot sauce and served with quinoa for a healthy spin on this game-day favorite.
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 1¼ lb (600 g) skinless, boneless chicken breast, cubed
- ½ cup arrowroot flour
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- 2 large carrots, cut into sticks
- 3 stalks celery, cut into sticks
How to Make It
- In a medium bowl, toss together cubed chicken and arrowroot flour until chicken pieces are evenly coated.
- In a wok or non-stick sauté pan, heat olive oil over high heat until shimmering. Add half of the cubed chicken and sauté for 2 minutes on one side, until golden brown. With a spatula, flip the chicken and sauté for another 2 minutes, until cooked through. Transfer the cooked chicken to a bowl. Repeat to cook the second batch of chicken.
- Pour the hot sauce over the cooked chicken and toss until the chicken is evenly coated.
- To assemble the meals, add 1⁄2 cup cooked quinoa to each of 4 containers and sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese. To each container, add an equal amount of chicken, along with carrot and celery sticks.