Nothing says ‘autumn’ more than this soup! This is the perfect comforting soup to return home to after a walk in the countryside.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, sliced 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 courgette/zucchini, chopped
- 9 oz (250 g) chestnut purée
- 2 cups (150 g) chopped mushrooms
- 3¼ cups (750 ml) vegetable stock or 2 tablespoons vegetable stock paste plus 750 ml/3¼ cups water
- freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley salt and freshly ground
- black pepper
How to Make It
- Press the Sauté button on the multi-cooker. Add the oil to the pot. Allow it to heat a little, then add the onion, celery, carrot and courgette/zucchini. Stir for about 5 minutes. Add the chestnut purée, mushrooms and stock and deglaze the pan.
- Secure the lid in place and set to Manual or High Pressure for 4 minutes. At the end of cooking, use the QPR method. Allow to cool a little, then use a food processor or stick blender to blend to your desired consistency, then reheat. Season to taste.
- Serve in bowls with slices of buttered toasted sourdough or Grain-free Bread.