- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 7 oz uncooked spaghetti, broken into thirds
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or water
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 jar (4.5 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package, using minimum cook time.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until mixture is smooth and bubbly; remove from heat. Stir in broth and whipping cream. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir spaghetti, sherry, chicken and mushrooms into sauce. Spoon into ungreased 2- quart casserole. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until bubbly in center.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.