- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (1½ pounds)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, halved
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cooked
- Fresh chives, chopped, for serving
How to Make It
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper; dredge in the flour. Brown in the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, 4 to 5 minutes per side; remove.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook, tossing, until browned, 4 to 6 minutes. Add the chicken, wine, and broth; simmer until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with the green beans and top with chives.