You seriously can’t go wrong with this combo. The tartness of the raspberries really helps to balance out the sweetness of the chocolate. Try experimenting with the topping by using blueberries, blackberries or mixed berries to shake things up. Too good!
- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- ¼ cup (45 g) chia seeds
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk of choice
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons raw cacao powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 65 g raspberries
- 2½ tablespoons milk of choice
- 3 medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- Desiccated coconut, to garnish
- Place the chia seeds, milk, cinnamon, cacao powder and salt in a mixing bowl and stir until well combined. Pour into a 500 ml capacity jar and place in the refrigerator to set for 20 minutes to 1 hour or overnight.
- Meanwhile, to make the topping, place 45 g of the raspberries, milk and dates in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- To serve, top the chocolate chia pudding with the raspberry sauce and sprinkle over the remaining raspberries and coconut.