- Yield: 4 Servings
- 8 oz bottle Russian salad dressing
- ½ pkg onion soup mix
- 0.33 oz apricot jam
- 3 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Garnish: chopped green onions
How to Make It
- Whisk together salad dressing, soup mix and jam in a bowl; set aside. Arrange chicken in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan; pour dressing mixture on top.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 50 minutes to one hour, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced. If desired, cut chicken into strips before serving; garnish with green onions.