- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 pounds leg of lamb (or shoulder)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup white wine
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon
- ¾ cup grated parmigiano
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
- In a skillet, warm 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Cut the lamb into small parts and add to the skillet along with the garlic and rosemary.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook until the meat browns. Deglaze with the wine, and cook over low heat until it starts to reduce. Cook until the lamb is done.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the egg with the juice from the lemon and the parmigiano. Season with salt and pepper, and mix well
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet with the lamb. Stir until the egg starts to set, and serve immediately.