- Yield: 4 cups
- 1 cup raw nuts or seeds of choice
- 2 cups filtered water, for soaking the nuts or seeds
- 4 cups filtered water, for the milk
- pinch pink rock or gray sea salt
Optional Sweetener and Flavorings
- 1–2 Tbsp raw liquid honey or coconut nectar or 2–3 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract or raw cacao powder
Optional Detox Boosters or Buttermilk Option
- 1 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar or organic lemon juice
How to Make It
- Soak the nuts or seeds in 2 cups water for 2 to 4 hours. Drain and rinse.
- In a blender, place 4 cups water, the salt and the rinsed nuts or seeds, and blend on high speed until liquefied.
- Strain the milk if necessary, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible.
- If using any of the optional ingredients, return the milk to the blender, and blend them in well.
- Transfer to Mason jars for storage.