- Yield: 8 Servings , about ¾ cup per serving
- 1-¼ pounds Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup shelled pistachios, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
How to Make It
- Cut each Brussels sprout in half through the stem, then slice thinly; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add onion and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until soft, stirring occasionally. Add remaining oil to skillet; add Brussels sprouts. Cook sprouts 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender and still bright green, stirring occasionally. Stir in cherries, pistachios, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately, or keep warm until ready to serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.