- Yield: 5 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 4 cups uncooked dumpling egg noodles (8 oz)
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into ¼-inch slices
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (3 oz)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 jar (12 oz) mushroom gravy
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
How to Make It
- Cook noodles as directed on package, adding broccoli during last 3 to 5 minutes of cooking time. Cook until noodles and broccoli are tender. Drain and return to pan. Cover to keep warm.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until browned. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook 2 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in gravy and Worcestershire sauce. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until bubbly and thickened. Add pork mixture to noodles and broccoli; toss gently to coat.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.