- Yield: 8
- 1 tsp salt
- 17 oz (480 g) Cooked Japanese short grain
- Potato chips as desired
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Mix salt and rice in a bowl.
- Place cling wrap in a rice bowl and scoop one-eighth of the rice into bowl. Pull out rice together with cling wrap and mould rice into a ball. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Crush potato chips and put them on a fl at dish. Sprinkle black pepper over the chips and mix well.
- Remove cling wrap and roll the rice balls on the potato chips to cover completely. Serve immediately.