- Yield: 24 Servings, 1 cupcake per serving
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1-¼ cups water
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup coarsely crushed sugar-free chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- ¾ (12-ounce) container sugar-free vanilla frosting
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, water, oil, and egg whites 30 seconds, then beat on high 2 minutes. Gently fold in ¾ cup crushed cookies.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, then frost. Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.