- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons solid cooking fat
- 450 g broccolini, washed, ends of stems removed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 250 ml Coconut-Basil Pesto
How to Make It
- Heat the cooking fat in a large frying pan on high heat. When the fat has melted and the pan is hot, sear the broccolini for a couple of minutes on each side. Turn the heat down to medium, add the garlic and let cook, covered, for about 10 minutes, or until the broccolini is tender.
- Serve with coconut pesto drizzled over the top.