Sweet potato tagliatelle with marinated broccoli, seaweed flakes and arugula leaves.
- 2 cups of sweet potato in lasagna noodles
- A handful of Arugula leaves
- ¼ cup broccoli florets
- ¼ cup chopped Porto Bello mushrooms
- 1 red capsicum finely chopped
- 1 stalk of celery chopped
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 4 tbsp marinated beet-root noodles
- 2 tbsp seaweed flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Pinch of black ground pepper
How to Make It
- Peel the red sweet potato and cut it into slices using the mandoline slicer and with a knife make lasagna shapes.
- Cut the broccoli florets and Portobello in pieces and shred the beet-root.
- Put the sweet potato lasagna, the broccoli and the mushrooms into a bowl and marinate for 2 hours with olive oil, vinegar, salt, minced garlic and spices.
- Dehydrate the mushrooms and the broccoli florets for 30-40 minutes.
- Put the lasagna in a dish
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and put them on top.