- Yield: 4
- 2-3 tuna steaks (depending how many people you are trying to serve)
- 1 or 2 avocados sliced very thin
- ½ cup mango salsa (your favorite brand or homemade if you can)
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- ¼ cup mixed spices: cumin, black pepper, salt, cayenne pepper, pinch of cinnamon
How to Make It
- First, mix all the spices together in a small bowl.
- Cut the tuna steaks into very thin slices. The thinner, the better.
- Heat the avocado oil in a large iron skillet.
- Take each slice of tuna and rub the spices all-round the edges before placing it in the skillet.
- Cook for a minute or 2 on each side.
- Place the tuna slices on top of a sliced avocado.
- You can also use crackers if you like. It might be a little easier to pick up for your guests.
- Add a teaspoon of mango salsa on top of each tuna slice. This will be the perfect appetizer for any occasion.