- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 prepared piecrusts, divided
- 2 cups diced, cooked potatoes
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1½ cup diced, cooked roast beef
- 1 (10½-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 0.33 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ teaspoon crushed thyme leaves
How to Make It
- Pheheat oven to 350˚F.
- Place 1 piecrust in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Arrange potatoes, vegetables, and beef in piecrust. Mix together soup, water, Worcestershire sauce, and thyme in a bowl; pour soup mixture over beef. Top with remaining piecrust. Seal edges of crust. Cut slits in top to let our steam. Bake 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.