Our modern day lives expose us to a myriad of toxins. Whether it is car exhaust or pesticides, it all adds to our toxic load. Beets are thought to have the amazing ability to cleanse poisons like these from the body. This simple frappe will refresh you, while alkalizing and purifying your body of the toxins we accumulate on a daily basis.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 each small fresh beets, peeled
- 2 each large cucumbers, peeled
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1½ cup ice - 3 cups or filtered water
- Fresh dill sprigs and lemon slices, garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish in a high powered blender.
- Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until frothy. Garnish
- Place a lemon slice on the edge of each glass, top it off with a sprig of fresh dill, then serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.