I love corn on the cob, and my motto is the more buttery, the better. Be sure to have corn holders handy so you can dig in without burning your fingers.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Hours
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 4 ears corn on the cob
How to Make It
- Spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Cut four squares of aluminum foil large enough to wrap each ear of corn completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, salt, and pepper and brush the butter over all surfaces of the corn. Wrap each ear of corn in a square of foil, twisting the ends to seal. Place in the slow cooker, leaving room for heat to circulate between the ears if possible, cover, and cook on Low for 2 hours.
- Remove the foil, season with salt and pepper, and serve.