- Yield: 16 bites
- Total Time: 1 Hour Minutes
- 370 g unsulphured dried figs
- 130 g fine shredded coconut, divided (unsweetened)
- 80 ml coconut oil, melted
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
How to Make It
- Place the figs, 100 g of the coconut, coconut oil, cinnamon and salt in a food processor and pulse on and off until a thick paste forms (you may have to stop and scrape the sides of your food processor a couple of times).
- Form into 2.5 cm balls, then roll them in the reserved 30 g of shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the coconut oil set.