- 2 cups dried goji berries (soak 1 cup and pulse twice; grind the other 1 cup)
- 1 cup flax seed (2/3 soaked and the other 1/3 ground)
- 2 cups sunflower seeds (1½ soaked- ½ ground)
- 1½ cups pumpkin seeds (1 soaked - ½ ground)
- 1/3 cup soaked sun dried tomato paste (use the food processor or a chopper to paste)
- 2/3 cup black sesame soaked
- 1 tsp ground chili
- ½ cup chopped celery and fresh onion
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of black ground pepper
- 4 tbsp raw brown cane sugar
- 1 tbsp tamari
How to Make It
- Put the ground ingredients, (nuts, flux and berries) in a food processor.
- Add water as needed to process, apply on a dehydrator sheet and dehydrate for 8 hours flipping sides.
- Dehydrate longer time for a crunchy taste. Use a pizza roller cutter when the mixture is still soft.