- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and black pepper
- 1 (14½ ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2½ tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- ¾ cup orzo pasta
- 8 ounces green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
How to Make It
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
- Pour broth and lemon juice into a Dutch oven; bring to boil and add chicken.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for 9 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pot; set aside.
- Increase heat to high and cook sauce for 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper; whisk in honey and sour cream.
- Add 2 cups water to pot and bring to a boil; add orzo and cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed. Add green beans to pot for final 4 minutes of cook time.
- Stir chicken back into pot and serve.