Mole sauce is perfect for the Paleo diet because the Ingredients are all natural and healthy.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 48 ounces chicken thighs, boneless
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
For the Sauce
- 28 ounces canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 roughly chopped onion
- peeled cloves garlic
- dried ancho chilies, stems and seeds removed
- ounces cacao supercreamer
- ounces raisins
- 2 ounces almond butter
- 1 ounce avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chipotle powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
How to Make It
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in the slow cooker.
- Place the rest of the Ingredients in a blender and process for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour sauce over the chicken and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from cooker once it is cooked all the way through and shred it with two forks. Stir shredded chicken back into the sauce and serve.