- Yield: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 4 Hours
- 2 pounds new potatoes, halve any large ones
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 1 (10¾ ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup Dijon-style mustard
- ¾ tsp dried dillweed
How to Make It
- Place potatoes and green beans in a 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker. Combine soup, water, mustard, and dillweed. Pour over vegetables; gently stir to combine.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours. Gently stir before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.