- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 Glasses enough ice to fill
- 75 ml vodka
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 150 ml Basic Tomato Sauce, strained
- 200 ml soda water
- Pinch each of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Celery ribs, for garnishing
How to Make It
- Place all the ingredients, except the celery, into a jug and mix well. Check seasoning and adjust accordingly. Thin with a little iced water if necessary.
- Divide between the glasses, garnish with celery and serve chilled.