- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- ¼ cup cream of coconut
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar, plus more as needed
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 cup ice
- Fresh pineapple slices, for garnish (optional)
How to Make It
- In a blender, combine the milk, cream of coconut, and vanilla. Make sure to stir the cream of coconut before measuring. Add the sugar and frozen pineapple. Blend on high until smooth. Add the ice and blend until the desired consistency is reached. Taste and add more sugar, if needed.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with fresh pineapple slices, if desired, and enjoy!