- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 5½ cups low-sodium, gluten-free chicken broth (use vegetable broth to keep this vegetarian/vegan)
- 1 medium-sized butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic, minced, optional
- ¼ tsp nutmeg, optional
How to Make It
- Place chicken broth and squash in the slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on High 4 hours, or on Low 6–8 hours, or until squash is tender.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.