Cheddar cheese pasta sauce makes this cauliflower potluck pleaser oh-so-easy and oh-so-cheesy.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 3 Hours
- 8 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) jar cheddar cheese pasta sauce
- Ground black pepper (optional)
How to Make It
- In a 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker, combine cauliflower, onion, and fennel seeds. Pour pasta sauce over all.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3½ hours. Stir gently. If desired, sprinkle with pepper before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.