- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken cutlets (about ¾ pound total)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small head romaine, chopped
- 4 ounces Cheddar, cubed (about 1 cup)
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons of your favorite vinaigrette
How to Make It
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes; remove and crumble. Add the oil to the skillet.
- Season the chicken with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes per side; slice.
- Toss with the bacon, romaine, Cheddar, red onion, and vinaigrette.