- 4 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of jamaican curry powder
- Half an onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Bottled scotch bonnet (to taste depending on how you like it. I pour the whole bottle in there)
- I scotch bonnet pepper
- Chicken broth
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 2 cups of white rice
- Vegetable oil
How to Make It
- Dice your onions, mince your garlic. Cube up the chicken strips and the potatoes. In a bowl, add seasoning salt, minced garlic powder, onions, black pepper and Jamaican curry powder to the chicken after you coat it in oil. Everybody don’t like a lot, so everything here is to taste.
- Cut up the scotch bonnet pepper. In a pot, sauté the ingredients in vegetable oil until they turn soft and start browning. Then add your chicken broth. Bring to a simmer, and cook until the potatoes start to thicken up like stew.
- Shit, cook the rice in a small pot with 2 cups of water. We ain’t gotta necessarily tell y’all how to cook the rice, because y’all should know how to cook that shit if you’re already using a cookbook.