- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 4 cups gluten-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups cut-up chicken, cooked
- 11⁄3 cups cut-up celery
- 11⁄3 cups diced carrots
- 1 qt. water
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
How to Make It
- Put all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low 4–8 hours, or until vegetables are cooked to your liking.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.