- Yield: 1 Servings
- ½ cup (120 ml/4 fl oz) coconut milk or heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup (60 ml/2 fl oz) water
- 1 tablespoon (8 g/0.3 oz) chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons (32 g/1.1 oz) Chocolate-Hazelnut Butter
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml/0.5 fl oz) MCT oil or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon (10 g/0.4 oz) erythritol or Swerve, powdered, or 3 to 5 drops liquid stevia
- 4 to 5 ice cubes (optional)
How to Make It
- In a blender, combine the coconut milk, water, and chia seeds. Let the mixture soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the Chocolate-Hazelnut Butter, MCT oil, and erythritol. Pulse until smooth and creamy. Serve over ice, if you like.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.