- Yield: 1 cup yogurt ice cream or yogurt bites
- 1 (8-ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
How to Make It
- In an electric blender at high speed, blend together yogurt and frozen fruit until mixture is smooth and the consistency is of soft ice cream.
- Scoop the yogurt/berry blend 1 teaspoon at a time into dots on parchment paper or Silpat and flatten lightly with a spoon or finger.
- Flash-freeze yogurt dots in freezer until frozen, approximately 10 minutes.
- Place in a container and keep in freezer for up to 2 weeks.