- Yield: 4 Servings
- ¼ bunch broccoli, finely chopped (1½ cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- ⅓ cup golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Kosher salt
- ¾ cup couscous
How to Make It
- Cook the broccoli in oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, tossing, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas, raisins, curry powder, 1 cup water, and ½ teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the couscous, cover, remove from heat, and let steam for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.