- Yield: 8 Servings
- 16 oz. pkg. frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 lb. sweet Italian pork sausage, casings removed
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- ¾ t. dried oregano
- ¼ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. salt
- ½ c. grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- Press dough into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 13"x9" baking pan; set aside. Crumble sausage into a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle sausage over dough; top with mozzarella cheese.
- In the same skillet, sauté peppers until slightly tender. Stir in tomatoes and seasonings; spoon over pizza.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes, until crust is golden.