The double energy boost you get from Frothy Chai Latte is a great way to start any day or recharge on a cool afternoon. Besides the caffeine boost, grass-fed butter adds not only great flavour, but gives you lots of energy and healthy fats that your body will use to make cell walls and hormones. Combine hot chai and all ingredients in blender and blend until frothy.
- Yield: 1 Servings 290-ml
- 1 cup chai tea
- 1 organic raw pasture-raised egg
- 1 tbsp organic coconut milk
- 2 tbsp organic grass-fed butter (unsalted)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- stevia to sweeten
Change it up
- If you’re looking to avoid caffeine, a few household spices you may find in your kitchen are good substitutes:
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cardamom pods
- 10 whole cloves
- 2 tsp. black peppercorns
- 1 date, pitted for sweetness
- Combine lightly bruised spices in a teapot with 2 litres of water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain contents into blender. Add date, egg, butter, coconut milk and vanilla.
- Blend until frothy, then pour warm contents into mug. Heat to taste. Dust with ground cinnamon and serve.