Packed with healthy fats and made from real food ingredients, this Homemade White Chocolate is sugar-free and infused with fragrant vanilla.
- Yield: 12 ounce, or 340 g
- 6 ounces (170 g) cacao butter
- 1 cup (120 g/4.2 oz) coconut milk powder
- 1/3 cup (50 g/1.8 oz) erythritol or Swerve, powdered
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Pinch salt
- Few drops liquid stevia, to taste (optional)
How to Make It
- Melt the cacao butter in a double boiler, or heat-proof bowl placed over a small saucepan filled with 1 cup (235 ml) of water, over medium heat. Remove from the heat and set aside. Add the coconut milk powder, and lucuma powder, erythritol, vanilla, and salt. If you want a sweeter taste, add the stevia. Pour the mixture into a food processor.
- Pulse for 30 to 60 seconds, or until smooth. Pour into candy or chocolate molds and let the chocolate harden in the refrigerator. Once solid, remove from the molds. Store at room temperature or refrigerate for up to 3 months.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.