- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 (10-ounce) box couscous (1½ cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed
- ½ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper
How to Make It
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- Cook the garlic and scallions in 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring, until they begin to turn pink, about 3 minutes.
- Add the beans, parsley, lemon juice, the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the couscous.