- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 acorn squash, cut in half, pulp and seeds removed
- 2 mangoes peeled and sliced; reserve ½ cup slices, for garnish
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup halved seedless red grapes, for garnish
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds, for garnish
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place the acorn squash halves on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick olive oil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut the cooked squash into one inch pieces, place in a food processor with the sliced mango and purée until smooth.
- Combine the purée, water, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a mixing bowl and blend well.
- Serve hot or cold, garnished with the mango slices, red grapes, and pomegranate seeds.