- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- 680 g free-range chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1 tablespoon solid cooking fat
- 60 ml coconut aminos
- 1 orange, juiced (about 80 ml)
- 2.5 cm piece ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 lemons, juiced (about 60 ml)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
How to Make It
- Choose which variation of the marinade you are going to make. Combine the ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour the marinade into a bag or container with the chicken and marinate for 1 to 2 hours, turning halfway through if the chicken is not completely covered in the marinade.
- When it is time to cook the chicken, brush your barbecue or griddle pan with the cooking fat and heat to a medium–high heat.
- Remove the chicken, pat dry, and discard the remaining marinade. Cook for about 10 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked throughout. Alternatively, bake the chicken in the oven at 200°C for about 30 minutes.