The main thing is to use products of the best quality, you’ll make it easy and delicious.
- 50 g mushrooms
- 250 g ham (Parma ham)
- 1 PC lemon juice
- 500 g Penne pasta "Barilla"
- 1 pack of chopped the tomato "Pomi"
- 100 g olive oil "IBERICA "Extra Virgin"
- 800 g veal finely chopped
- 4 heads young garlic
- 150 g butter
- 150 g red wine (or port wine)
- 250 g Pecorino cheese (or other hard cheese)
- 2 pod chili (jalapeno)
- 1 bunch sage, marjoram, rosemary, fresh
How to Make It
- Bacon cut into strips, to melt the fat, add the halved mushrooms. On high heat sauté mushrooms and bacon until Golden brown, and the petals of sage. Minced meat fry in olive oil until soft, add wine, salt, simmer on high heat until evaporate the alcohol. Pasta to boil in boiling not salt water, cook for 1 minute less than it says on the box, drain in a colander, then return them to the pot, add the olive oil, lemon juice, marjoram.
- Shake and leave for a few minutes. Mix ground beef, bacon, mushrooms, in a large frying pan, like a frying pan-a wok, put butter and powdered in a blender the garlic, hot pepper, rosemary and marjoram. Cook until the advent of the pleasant smell of 1-3 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer for another 5 minutes. Mix with pasta and sprinkle with grated cheese.