- Yield: 1 Serving
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed field greens
- ½ cup sliced red onion (optional)
- 1 Bosc pear, cored and sliced
- ½ cup chopped candied pecans
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup walnut oil
How to Make It
- Place the salad greens in a bowl. Add the red onion, pear, pecans, blue cheese, and toss to mix evenly.
- Then, to make the dressing, place the maple syrup, vinegar, mayonnaise, brown sugar, salt, and pepper in a blender, and blend thoroughly. With the motor running, slowly pour in the walnut oil. Then blend until mixture becomes creamy, for about 1 minute. Pour over salad mixture, and toss to coat greens evenly.