- Yield: 8 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour 40 Minutes
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced crosswise
- 4½ cups pineapple juice
- One 750-ml bottle dry filtered sake
- Pineapple slices and mint sprigs, for garnish
How to Make It
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil with the sugar and jalapeño, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Let cool completely, then strain the syrup; discard the jalapeño.
- In a large pitcher, combine the jalapeno syrup, pineapple juice and sake and stir well. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 1 hour. Serve the sangria over ice in tumblers, garnished with pineapple and mint.