- Yield: 6 Servings
- 14½ oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 c. water
- 3 T. quick-cooking tapioca, uncooked
- 2 t. sugar
- 1½ t. salt
- ½ t. pepper
- 1½ lbs. stew beef cubes
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1 onion, diced
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes with juice, water, tapioca, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 1½ to 2 hours, until beef and vegetables are tender.